For Races (5K, 10K, half marathon, etc):
- Click on "Race Log
- Select your desired event and distance from the drop-down menu.
- Add your finish time and click SAVE.
For Challenges (cumulative long-distance events):
- Click on "Challenge Log".
- Select "Individual Challenge" if you are completing the event alone or "Team Challenge" if you are participating in a cumulative team experience.
- Please note that each challenge has a Miles and KM option. Be sure to select the right one before entering your data.
Instructions for teams and groups
If you signed up multiple participants under one order/email address:
- You and your group members will share one log account.
- Click on "My Groups" from the menu, then add your group members in the slots provided. They can then log their events that you purchased under your account.
- Be sure to select the appropriate participant's name from the "Select User" drop-down at the top of the page each time you log.
For teams working together on a challenge:
- The Team function is only for groups that want to tally all of their miles to complete a large distance together.
- Click on "Challenge Log" then "Team Challenge" for additional instructions to log miles as a team.
Your events will not appear on the Dashboard until you have logged a finish time for a race or at least one entry for a challenge. Use the main log menu to get started.
For instructional videos, CLICK HERE.