Your events will not appear on this page ("The Dashboard") until you have logged a finish time for a race or at least one entry for a challenge. Follow the instructions below to get started to get started. If your event did not begin yet, you will only see it in your order history for now and nowhere else.
For Races (5K, 10K, half marathon, etc):
- Click on "Race Log
- Select your desired event and distance from the drop-down menu.
- Add your finish time and click SAVE.
For Challenges (cumulative long-distance events):
- Click on "Challenge Log".
- Select "Individual Challenge" if you are completing the event alone or "Team Challenge" if you are participating in a cumulative team experience.
- Please note that each challenge has a Miles and KM option. Be sure to select the right one before entering your data.
Instructions for teams and groups
If you signed up multiple participants under one order/email address:
- You and your group members will share one log account.
- Click on "My Groups" from the menu, then add your group members in the slots provided. They can then log their events that you purchased under your account.
- Be sure to select the appropriate participant's name from the "Select User" drop-down at the top of the page each time you log.
For teams working together on a challenge:
- The Team function is only for groups that want to tally all of their miles to complete a large distance together. Only select challenges have a team option!
- Click on "Challenge Log" then "Team Challenge" for additional instructions to log miles as a team.